Patient Group Direction (PGD'S)
Nima Pharmacist can now supply or administer medicines for certain medical conditions
Contraceptive Emergency Pill
- Dispensing – We dispense NHS and private prescriptions and always give advice on how to get the best out of your medication. We keep an comprehensive stock list of medicines and use an efficient wholesaler service which enables us to fill prescriptions promptly.
- Blister Packs – We are always looking out for our patients and if needed we are able to provide a free blister pack for our patients who need an extra hand with taking their medication
- Medicines use review – An opportunity to review your medications with our highly knowledgable pharmacist. This service is provided anually.
- Nhs and Private Flu Vaccinations – provided during the flu season, typically september to january
- New Medicines Service – Covering medication for asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and anticoagulation our pharmacist is able to walk you through the early stages of these long term conditions.
- Delivery – Local deliveries are free of charge and we endeavour to deliver to who ever possible. Please ask a member of staff.
- Repeat Management Service – If you are on regular medications we be able to put you on our repeat management service where we automatically order your medication. Please ask a member of staff for more details.
- Travel Clinic incl Accredited Yellow Fever Centre – We are please to inform that we now offer a full travel vaccination clinic inclusive of yellow fever and anti-malarial tablets
- Non Travel Vaccines – We offer a range of non travel vaccinatiosn such as chickenpox, shingles and pneumonia vaccines. Please ask for an exhaustive list.
- Coeliac Testing – This is service in which we can check for antibodies against gluten. To provide this service the patient must eat gluten everyday for a 6 week period.
- Chloesterol Testing – Full lipid reading available with a prick of a finger.
- Diabetes Testing – On the spot glucose testing.
- Streptococcus A testing – A 1 minute test to see if we are dealing with a bacterial throat infection. If positive we are able to provide antibiotics.
- Blood Pressure Checks – We are able to provide blood pressure checks. Please note to ensure we get an accurate reading you will need to be seated for 10-15 minutes as your blood pressure can rise from walking/stress.
- Emergency Contraception – We are able to provide emergency contraception “the morning after pill” to those who need it, please ask a for a discreet word in the consultation room.
50 Friars Stile Road, Richmond, TW10 6NQ, 0208 940 1861
Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm; Sat 9am to 5:30pm; Sun Closed
Repeat Prescription Services
Use our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
Working HoursMon to Fri: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday : Closed