Patient Group Direction (PGD'S)
Nima Pharmacist can now supply or administer medicines for certain medical conditions
Contraceptive Emergency Pill
- Dispensing – We dispense NHS and private prescriptions and always give advice on how to get the best out of your medication. We keep a comprehensive stock list of medicines and use an efficient wholesaler service which enables us to fill prescriptions promptly.
- Medicines use review – An opportunity to review your medications with our highly knowledgable pharmacist. This service is provided anually.
- New Medicines Service – Covering medication for asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure and anticoagulation our pharmacist is able to walk you through the early stages of these long term conditions.
- Delivery – Local deliveries are free of charge and we endeavour to deliver to who ever possible. Please ask a member of staff.
- Erectile Dysfunction- discrete confidential service where we can offer you medication to help you overcome the problem.
- Anti-Malarials-Avoid private prescription fees from the doctor and purchase your anti-malarials here including Malarone tablets.
- Mobility- Mobility equipment from an official NHS supplier. Our mobility aids offer the support you need when moving inside or outside your home. Ensuring that your daily independence, dignity and comfort are always maintained.
- Mustela - Mustela has been caring for babies and mothers-to-be for over 60 years, offering a complete range of unique and dermatologically advanced skincare with effective, safe and natural care. Shop Mustela skin care at Nima pharmacy.
- Blood Pressure Checks – We are able to provide blood pressure checks. Please note to ensure we get an accurate reading you will need to be seated for 10-15 minutes as your blood pressure can rise from walking/stress.
- Emergency Contraception – We are able to provide emergency contraception “the morning after pill” to those who need it, please ask a for a discreet word in the consultation room.
- Additional services offered privately in the consultation rooms - Chiropody/hear-care tests and more! Please ask for more details
56-58 The Broadway Stoneleigh, Epsom KT17 2HS, UK, 0208 393 2106
Opening hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 6:30pm Sat 9am-5:30pm Sun Closed
Repeat Prescription Services
Use our new, quick and effective service to send us your repeat prescription request.Read More
Working HoursMon to Fri: 9am - 6:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Sunday : Closed